Lunia PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you spend most of your time in Lunia?

Go down

How do you spend most of your time in Lunia?

How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_lcap100%How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_lcap0%How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_lcap0%How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

How do you spend most of your time in Lunia? Empty How do you spend most of your time in Lunia?

Post by ElectricValkyrie Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 pm

This poll is probably biased since this is a PVP forum but I would like to see everyone's responses. I would say, I spend about 95% of my time in PVP lobbies. Ofcourse, a large portion of this time includes spectating as well as playing matches.

Socializing can mean just hanging out in the standard lobbies chatting to people or goofing around. PVE is doing any stage runs, farming etc...Hope you get the picture.
ElectricValkyrie
ElectricValkyrie
Admin

https://luniapvp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down